New York international auto show 2023 will return to the Jacob Javits Convention Center. As North America’s largest and oldest auto show, just like Chicago Auto Show, it will provide everything a car enthusiast could ever want.
Over four levels, the event will provide nearly one million square feet of exhibition space for automakers to showcase their designs and innovations. The galleries will feature nearly 1,000 cars and trucks, ranging from vintage to first-timers to futuristic concept cars.
04 Fun Facts about the New York International Auto Show 2023
- The first New York Car Show premiered at Madison Square Garden in 1900 with 160 new autos priced from $280 to $589 – roughly the average annual wage at the time.
- In 1949, the New York Auto Show grew worldwide with the entry of European automakers, such as Aston, Bentley, Jaguar, Rolls-Royce, Renault, and Peugeot, presenting their newest models. Datsun, Toyota, and Daihatsu were the first Japanese automakers to exhibit at the New York Auto Show ten years later.
- The most expensive automobile ever made premiered at the New York Motor Show in 1972 at a price tag of $38 million. It was a fully functional copy of the Apollo 15 lunar rover that NASA presented as a special exhibit.
- The New York International Auto Show was an early adopter of the Internet. Shortly after the launch of its new website, the Easter Sunday 1997 New York concert broke all Javits Center records for a Sunday when approximately 159,000 people attended.
Dates for Show
The NYNew York international auto show 2023 will be held from April 7 to April 16, 2023 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. (Press days are April 5 and 6). The annual auto show is expanding its electrification efforts by expanding its multi-brand electric vehicle test track to include additional vehicles, industry involvement, sponsors, and more extensive automaker EV tracks on Level 3.If you plan to buy one, search for “shipping company near me” within the radius of the show to get the car you want home.
Auto Show Hours
- Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sundays 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tickets for Show
Tickets can be purchased online or at the door, although online purchases are strongly encouraged.
- General admission tickets are $21 for adults and $7 for youth 12 and under.
- Many group and combo tickets are also available online.
- Early admission tickets are $48 for adults and $18 for youth 12 and under.
Address for New York International Auto Show 2023
The New York international auto show 2023 is easy to get to from anywhere in the tri-state area. There are numerous parking facilities and public transportation nearby (subway, buses, LIRR, NY Waterway Ferry, Metro North, NJ Transit, Amtrak).
In addition to Long Island Railroad and Amtrak trains, the following subway lines stop at Penn Station: 8th Avenue A, C, or E trains and 7th Avenue 1, 2, or 3 trains.
For Metro-North passengers and anyone arriving at Grand Central Station at 42nd Street, a simple transfer to the M42 bus (which stops outside Grand Central Station) takes passengers to the West Side, with the final stop at Javits. It is in front of the center. 11th Avenue.
Parking facilities are available on neighboring streets near the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Spot Hero is the official parking partner of the New York international auto show 2023 and has negotiated discounted parking rates for NYIAS attendees.
Connection Housing has partnered with the New York international auto show 2023 to bring you an amazing housing reservation experience.
Connection Housing is the official accommodation provider for the 2023 New York International Motor Show and has secured hotel rooms at exceptional rates.
EV Test Track Returns for 2023
Last year, more than 80,000 attendees rode multiple indoor and outdoor courses at the Spring Show, which will enhance opportunities for OEMs to interact with customers. Chevrolet, Nissan, Kia, VinFast, INDI, Volkswagen, and Volvo dominated last year’s electric vehicle test track for several brands. Due to the phenomenal success of participating brands, the presence of electric cars at the 2023 show will include more new vehicles, industry participants, sponsors, and an even wider track.
J.D. Power surveyed more than a hundred EV test track participants and discovered that driving an EV improves purchase consideration for seven out of ten people. The lift was quite large for some people. Seven out of ten EV Test Track attendees said they are now more likely to look into owning or leasing an EV as a result of their event experience.
Since its inception in 1900, the New York Auto Show has attracted record numbers of automobile buyers from the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut metropolitan areas with 1 million square feet of show space spread over four levels. If you are interested in buying any EV car, do contact with a reliable auto shipping company in US in advance to save yourself form any inconvenience.
Visit for more articles: kmtwebsite.com